ReLaunch programming is on hold for the summer months. Stay tuned for updates!
This workshop is designed to assist you with:
Understanding your strengths
Building self-esteem and self-awareness
Identifying your Skills/Values & Interests
Learning about yourself and exploring career ideas
This interactive workshop will assist you with:
- Understanding what the hidden job market is
- How to use the internet and social media to help your job search
- Developing job search tools to assist you in your search
- Using labour market information effectively
- A hands-on workshop that will assist you with:
- Writing a powerful resume that is suitable for your job search
- Learning how to stand out from the competition
- Learning what style will market you best
- Available in chronological or functional/transferable skills based.
This interactive workshop will assist you in:
- Brushing up on your interview skills
- Learning the different types of interviews
- Practicing to make a good first impression
- How to answer general and difficult questions
- Learning what employers are really looking for
- Know the hazards and your safety rights, responsibilities and resources
- This workshop will assist you with:
- Learning about targeted and general cover letters
- Different styles of cover letters
- Writing a concise letter that captures employer’s attention.
- Online learning & testing.
- Obtain your official WHMIS Certification
- Recognized by employers within all provinces across Canada
ESE offers a number of employment workshops that will help kick-start your job search or revive a stagnant job search
Space is limited in the workshops as they are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
Call 519-631-5470 or speak to your Employment Counsellor to register.